Data Domain System Administration (DDSADMIN)
Who should attend
This course is intended for administrators, support personnel, and others responsible for using and managing Data Domain systems.
To understand the content and successfully complete this course, a student must have a suitable knowledgebase/skill set.
The student must have an understanding of computer storage, networking, and backup concepts.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Monitor a Data Domain system
- Perform a Data Domain system initial setup
- Identify and configure Data Domain data paths
- Configure and manage Data Domain network interfaces
- Access and copy data to a Data Domain system
- Customize and manage a Data Domain deduplication file system
- Describe and perform data replication and recovery
- Describe and configure a VTL
- Describe DD Boost
- Perform a DD Boost backup
- Describe, configure and monitor Secure Multi-Tenancy
- Describe capacity and throughput planning
The Data Domain System Administration course provides the knowledge and skills needed for configuring and maintaining Data Domain systems. The course provides lectures, instructor demonstrations, hands-on exercises, and pointers to further study.
Duur 4 dagen
Prijs (excl. BTW)
- België: US$ 4.400,-
- Nederland: US$ 4.400,-