Who should attend
Account Manager, Account Manager, Sales Team Leader, Business Development Manager
It is recommended that participants have attended the following courses:
- Support customers adopting new technology and solutions
- Build education/communication plans for end-user enablement
- Manage emotions during implementation and adoption
- Link adoption with business performance (KPI’s) and measure success
- Communicate results of successful adoption
Rapidly changing environments require a new sales style. Besides acquiring increased knowledge about technologies, account teams must learn and apply new practices and skills to resonate with stakeholders outside of IT.
Account teams are challenged by an ongoing transformation:
1. Business & IT converge: IT is no longer supporting infrastructure only but is becoming the strategic platform for any organizations development. Infrastructure and applications must be aligned with corporate strategy in order to contribute significant value.
2. More and more IT budget is allocated outside the IT department due to business requirements. Beyond plain technical features, the functionality and value of complex IT solutions must be “translated“ into business terms.
3. As investments into IT are growing, managers ask for financial returns, value creation and other measures of success. IT investments must be linked with strategic and operative goals.
The fourth course of our transformative education program is addressing the Enable & Adopt phase, focusing on end-user enablement and adoption of new technology by a customer's organization. Implementing new technology today is becoming a complex challenge for organizations. On one hand, the technology becomes much more complex. On the other hand, IT consumerization and cloud solutions are available to anyone anywhere raising the expectations of end users. Many organizations are looking to new projects from a business and/or technology view only, ignoring that without keeping the users engaged, no new system will live to its full potential.
This course is designed to help the participant to address the concerns of end users and built successful adoption strategies to manage the risk of change.
We suggest that account teams should also attend the following courses in order to maximize the impact of our salesforce transformation program.
- Business & IT Convergence - Discover the Customer (BIC-DTC) – Discover & Qualify
- Business & IT Convergence - Engaging the Stakeholder (BIC-ESH) – Tell, Show & Resonate
- Business & IT Convergence - Creating a Business Case (BIC-CBC) – Convince & Close