- Fast Lane LIVE
- E-learning voor o.a. Cisco, AWS, Microsoft en Citrix
- Trainingen op vendor
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks
- Dell EMC
- Overige vendoren»
- Trainingen op technologie
- Internet of Things
- Maatwerktrainingen bij IT-migraties en -implementaties
Zoek & vind
Andere SUSE certificeringen
- SUSE Certified Administrator in Enterprise Linux
- SUSE Certified Engineer in Enterprise Linux
- SUSE Certified Administrator in OpenStack Cloud
- SUSE Certified Engineer in OpenStack Cloud
- SUSE Certified Administrator in Enterprise Storage
- SUSE Certified Engineer in Enterprise Storage
- SUSE Certified Administrator in Systems Management
- SUSE Certified Engineer in Systems Management
- SUSE Enterprise Architect
SUSE Certified Engineer in Enterprise Linux (SCE)
SUSE Certified Engineer training covers more advanced day-to-day engineering level tasks in SUSE Linux Enterprise Server Environments.
When you pass the CLP/SCE in Enterprise Linux exam, you will not receive the CLP/SCE in Enterprise Linux certificate unless or until you have passed the CLA/SCA in Enterprise Linux exam. In order to receive CLP/SCE in Enterprise Linux 11, you must have a CLA/SCA in Enterprise Linux 11 certification. In order to receive CLP/SCE in Enterprise Linux 12 certification, you must have CLP 11, CLA 11 or CLA or equivalent CLX in Enterprise Linux 12.
As with all SUSE certifications, course work is not required. Once you have reviewed the relevant objectives, you only need to pass that particular certification test in order to achieve the certification. Having stated the conditions for achieving the certification, we highly recommend you study the objectives and practice anything that you are not prepared to perform from memory and experience on live systems.
The SCE-level exams are performed on 2 or more live systems in real-time via our remote-proctored online testing environment, hosted by ExamsLocal.
CLA/SCA in Enterprise Linux
Recommended training for this certification
CLP/SCE in Linux 11 Courses:
CLP/SCE in Linux 12 Courses:
- 050-721 – SUSE CLP 11/SCE in Enterprise Linux (11)
- 050-734 – SUSE CLP 12/SCE in Enterprise Linux (12)