- Fast Lane LIVE
- E-learning voor o.a. Cisco, AWS, Microsoft en Citrix
- Trainingen op vendor
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks
- Dell EMC
- Overige vendoren»
- Trainingen op technologie
- Internet of Things
- Maatwerktrainingen bij IT-migraties en -implementaties
Zoek & vind
Andere SUSE certificeringen
- SUSE Certified Administrator in Enterprise Linux
- SUSE Certified Engineer in Enterprise Linux
- SUSE Certified Administrator in OpenStack Cloud
- SUSE Certified Engineer in OpenStack Cloud
- SUSE Certified Administrator in Enterprise Storage
- SUSE Certified Engineer in Enterprise Storage
- SUSE Certified Administrator in Systems Management
- SUSE Certified Engineer in Systems Management
- SUSE Enterprise Architect
SUSE Certified Administrator in OpenStack Cloud (SCA)
You can demonstrate your know-how through two certifications that build upon one another to prove your understanding of both creating cloud resources and making them highly available:
- The Certified OpenStack Administrator (COA) is a brand new industry-recognized certification from the OpenStack Foundation that demonstrates your ability to administer an OpenStack cloud environment.
- The SUSE Certified Administrator in OpenStack is also a brand new certification. It builds on the COA by demonstrating your ability to ensure that the cloud workloads you deploy are protected as a highly available resource.
To become a SUSE Certified Administrator in OpenStack Cloud, you must also obtain the Certified OpenStack Administrator (COA) certification offered by the OpenStack Foundation.
As with all SUSE certifications, course work is not required. Once you have reviewed the relevant objectives, you only need to pass that particular certification test in order to achieve the certification. Having stated the conditions for achieving the certification, we highly recommend you study the objectives and practice anything that you are not prepared to perform from memory and experience on live systems.