- Fast Lane LIVE
- E-learning voor o.a. Cisco, AWS, Microsoft en Citrix
- Trainingen op vendor
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks
- Dell EMC
- Overige vendoren»
- Trainingen op technologie
- Internet of Things
- Maatwerktrainingen bij IT-migraties en -implementaties
Zoek & vind
Andere PaloAlto certificeringen
Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator (PCNSA)
A Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator (PCNSA) can operate Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls to protect networks from cutting edge cyber threats. PCNSA certification validates your ability to configure the central features of Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Firewall and capability to effectively deploy the firewalls to enable network traffic based on who (User-ID), what (App-ID), and when (Policy), all while ensuring security (Content-ID).
The PCNSA exam should be taken by anyone who wants to demonstrate a deep understanding of PaloAlto Networks technologies, including customers who use Palo Alto Networks products, value-addedresellers, pre-sales system engineers, system integrators, and system administrators.
You should have two to three years’ experience working in the Networking or Security industries and theequivalent of 6 months’ experience working full-time with Palo Alto Networks Security Operating Platform.You have at least 6 months’ experience in Palo Alto Networks NGFW deployment and configuration.
- You can deploy, configure, and install Palo Alto Networks Security Operating Platformcomponents.
- You understand the unique aspects of the Palo Alto Networks Security Operating Platform and how to deploy one appropriately.
- You understand networking and security policies used by PAN-OS® software.
Exams and recommended training
The exam, proctored by the third-party testing company Pearson® VUE, is for anyone prepared to demonstrate deep understanding of Palo Alto Networks technologies.
Palo Alto Networks offers an abundance of resources to prepare for and pass the PCNSA exam.
Take Classroom training courses: