- Fast Lane LIVE
- E-learning voor o.a. Cisco, AWS, Microsoft en Citrix
- Trainingen op vendor
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks
- Dell EMC
- Overige vendoren»
- Trainingen op technologie
- Internet of Things
- Maatwerktrainingen bij IT-migraties en -implementaties
Google Cloud Certified Professional Data Engineer (PDE)
A Professional Data Engineer enables data-driven decision making by collecting, transforming, and visualizing data. The Data Engineer designs, builds, maintains, and troubleshoots data processing systems with a particular emphasis on the security, reliability, fault-tolerance, scalability, fidelity, and efficiency of such systems.
The Data Engineer also analyzes data to gain insight into business outcomes, builds statistical models to support decision-making, and creates machine learning models to automate and simplify key business processes.
The Google Cloud Certified - Professional Data Engineer exam assesses your ability to:
- check Build and maintain data structures and databases
- check Design data processing systems
- check Analyze data and enable machine learning
- check Model business processes for analysis and optimization
- check Design for reliability
- check Visualize data and advocate policy
- check Design for security and compliance
This exam objectively measures an individual’s ability to demonstrate the critical job skills for the role. To earn this certification you must pass the Professional Data Engineer exam. The format is multiple choice and multiple select and is available in English and Japanese. The exam has no prerequisites. This exam must be taken in-person at one of the testing center locations.