Talent@Work: work for a Cisco-oriented company and achieve your Cisco certifications at the same time
- Would you like to develop your Cisco knowledge and skills?
- Are you ready to start working for a Cisco-oriented company in Belgium?
- Would you be interested to achieve your CCNA and CCNP certifications in just a couple of months?
- Are you willing to work hard to meet your goals?
Then our Talent@Work program is here for you!
What is Talent@Work?
The Talent@Work program is a program that enables you to start working for a Cisco-oriented company in Belgium and to achieve your CCNA and CCNP certifications at the same time. You will work on developing your Cisco knowledge and skills and have the chance to immediately put theory into practice during your employment. You will receive guidance from both an experienced engineer in your company and one of our training coaches.
What are the advantages for you?
- You will immediately start working for a large Cisco-oriented company.
- You will achieve your CCNA and CCNP certifications within a couple of months. To compare: this usually takes a networking engineer a couple of years.
- You will receive guidance from an experienced engineer within your company. At the same time, one of our training coaches will assist you with study and exam planning.
What are we asking from you?
- An active, enthusiastic attitude.
- The will to work hard and achieve your certifications.
- Basic knowledge of the Cisco technologies.
- A bachelor degree, preferably IT related.
Who are we?
Fast Lane is a global authorized training provider for Oracle, Cisco, NetApp, VMware, Microsoft, Citrix, RES Software, Linux and IBM. Our close relationship with the vendors enables Fast Lane to offer training on all the latest technologies, with course materials and balanced practical exercises. Training with Fast Lane is conducted by certified subject matter expects who supplement their theoretical knowledge with practical experience. The lecturers combine teaching with (short-term) projects and use this experience to enrich the theory in class.
Does this sound like a great opportunity to you? Send your application letter and resume to Saskia Kitaman or call us on 02 609 0093 for more information.