Fast Lane is the training provider of choice when it comes to virtualized data center solutions. As an authorized training partner of Cisco, NetApp, and VMware, we get you ready to rise to the challenges of planning and making the most of future-focused data center solutions. We are uniquely positioned to help you gain the cross‐vendor knowledge and skills you desire.
We’ve combined the best sales and technical information from these three leading companies and added the key information developed by our outstanding team of Certified Instructors from around the globe to create a powerful curriculum to help you sell, prepare for and deploy the most important Data Center technologies.
The FlexPod solution portfolio combines NetApp storage systems, Cisco Unified Computing System servers, and Cisco Nexus fabric into a single, flexible architecture. FlexPod solutions are validated and tested to reduce risk and increase IT efficiency.
Our experts will demonstrate how to use the FlexPod solution in your company in our different FlexPod courses.
Please contact our Customer Service team for any questions regarding our offerings, you can reach us under +31 (0)30 658 2131 or via email email@example.com.
How FlexPod changes the mindset and method of the management department [blog]
Written by Kees Boot, Business Manager NetApp
- Designing the FlexPod Solution (FPDESIGN)
- Implementing and Administering the FlexPod Solution (FPIMPADM)
- Configuring Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in ACI Mode (DCAC9K)
- SAN and Storage Fundamentals (SFUN)
- Configuring Data Center Unified Computing (v3.0) (DCUCS)
- Configuring the Cisco Nexus 1000V (DCNX1K)
- Configuring Cisco Nexus 5000 Switches (DCNX5K)
- Configuring Cisco Nexus 7000 Switches (DCNX7K)
- Cisco UC on UCS (UCUCS)