NetApp Portfolio: Exploring SAN Architectures and Configurations (SANARCH)
This course has replaced the SAN Scaling and Architecting (SANSA) course.
Who Should Attend
Professionals who implement SAN solutions that use NetApp storage systems.
This course is part of the following certification(s):
- Familiarity with Data ONTAP, E-Series and V-Series.
- !NA-D7ADM or !NA-DCADM
Upon completion of this course the student should be able to:
- Describe the three types of SANs that NetApp supports: FAS SANs, E-Series SANs, and V-Series SANs
- Explore the storage architectures for Data ONTAP and SANtricity software
- Examine the basic configuration of a FAS Data ONTAP SAN
- Investigate an E-Series array SAN with SANtricity
- List the supported configurations for a V-Series SAN
- Describe solution scenarios that are better supported on a FAS SAN, an E-Series SAN, or a V-Series SAN
Follow On Courses
Learn how to differentiate among the three SAN architectures that are available from NetApp: FAS SANs with the Data ONTAP operating system, E-Series SANs, and V-Series SANs.
Time zone CET
Time zone: Central European Summer Time (CEST)
Currently no local training dates available. For enquiries please write to email@example.com.
|19-04-2021 ― 20-04-2021||Online Training This is an English language FLEX course. Time zone: Europe/Amsterdam|
|20-09-2021 ― 21-09-2021||Utrecht Course Language: English|