Who should attend
NetApp customers, IT generalists, and academic alliance students
- Storage Fundamentals WBT
- Introduction to NetApp Products WBT
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Explain features of the Data ONTAP operating system
- Use the CLI and OnCommand System Manager to identify storage components
- Configure storage systems and storage virtual machines (SVMs) for NAS and SAN client access
- Create FlexVol volumes, qtrees, and LUNs
- Manage Snapshot copies and FlexClone software
- Manage volume move and storage efficiency
Follow On Courses
Learn how to configure the basic technologies of the NetApp Data ONTAP® operating system—clustered Data ONTAP and Data ONTAP operating in 7-Mode. Through lectures and hands-on exercises, learn how to create aggregates, storage virtual machines (SVMs), virtual interfaces (VIFs), FlexVol® volumes, qtrees, Snapshot® copies, and more.
NOTE: The term “storage virtual machine (SVM)” is equivalent to the term “virtual server (Vserver)”.