Administering and Implementing Cisco Jabber, IM&P and Mobile Remote Access (IMPMRA-TB)
Who should attend
- Cisco IM&Presence administrators and engineers
- CCNP Voice certified professionals wanting to upgrade their skills and knowledge based on new material in the latest Collaboration Courses
- Cisco systems engineers.
An understanding of Cisco UC Manager concepts and administrative interfaces.
- Design and deploy Cisco IM&Presence in a CSR 10.6 virtual solution.
- Understand Cisco IM&Presence Administrative Interfaces
- Integrate Cisco IM&Presence with Cisco UC Manager
- Implement Cisco Unified IM and Presence and Cisco Jabber Desktop and Mobile using BYOD
- Integrate Jabber with LDAP
- Troubleshoot Cisco Unified IM and Presence
- Understand Cisco VCS Control and Cisco Expressway Series and Unified Communications Mobile and Remote Access.
Cisco IM&Presence v10.6 Technology Bridge is a unique three-day hands-on course focuses exclusively on the administration and implementation of CSR 10.6 Cisco IM&Presence technology. This course gives you the “CCNP Collaboration” content associated with this technology.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date