Digital Transformation with Next Generation Meetings (DTNGM)
The objective of this course is to teach delegates from our Commercial partners how to position and sell Cisco’s Next Generation Meeting solutions such that it delivers positive business outcomes for any customer and consequently forms the basis for business transformation and business growth. The course encourages AMs and PSSs to work together in positioning Cisco Spark and extensive exercises are used to re-inforce the material taught.
Delegates should bring a laptop or tablet with which to conduct research and complete exercises.
Who Should Attend
This course is for Account Managers and Product Sales Specialists from our partner community selling into the commercial market. This course is not a technical course and therefore, not suitable for engineers, architects, etc.
- Be able to articulate the value of Cisco Next Generation Meeting solutions such as Spark in helping a customer reach their strategic business objectives.
- Discuss what we mean by Next Generation Meetings and what are the likely outcomes that a customer can expect when deploying such solutions
- Understand Cisco’s unique value in the market and how to use it to defeat objections and the competition
- Provide an overview and positional placement of the key solutions that comprise the Next Generation Meeting portfolio
- Provide the partners with key tools and promotions that will help them sell and support and Next Generation Meeting solutions that they sell
- Provide a visual demonstration of the key Next Generation Solutions
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date