Administering and Implementing Cisco Unity Connection (AICUC-TB)
Who should attend
- Cisco Unity Connection (voice mail) administrators and engineers
- CCNP Voice certified professionals wanting to upgrade their skills and knowledge based on new material in the latest Collaboration Courses
- Cisco systems engineers
An understanding of Cisco UC Manager concepts and administrative interfaces.
- Design and deploy Cisco Unity Connection in a CSR 10.6 virtual solution.
- Understand Cisco Unity Connection administrative and end-user interfaces
- Integrate Cisco Unity Connection with PLM and with Cisco UC Manager using both SIP and SCCP
- Configure Cisco Unity Connection users, templates, and class of service and including video greetings
- Configure Cisco Unity Connection system settings, restriction tables, and LDAP integration
- Implement Cisco Unity Connection dial plan and call management
- Configure Unified Messaging
- Troubleshoot Cisco Unity Connection
- Deploying voice mail redundancy in branch offices
Cisco Unity Connection v10.6 Technology Bridge is a three-day, hands-on course that focuses exclusively on administration and implementation of CSR 10.6 Cisco Unified Messaging technology. This course will give you the “CCNP Collaboration” content associated with this technology.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date