Isilon Administration and Management (MR-1CP-ISIAM)
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for customers.
To understand the content and successfully complete this course, a student must have a suitable knowledgebase/skill set. The student must have an understanding of:
- Networking fundamentals such as TCP/IP, DNS and routing
- An introduction to storage such as NAS/SAN differences and basic storage principles and features
- Installation process of an Isilon cluster.
Students should have completed the following EMC courses:
- Isilon Fundamentals (e-learning)
- Isilon Installation and Initial Configuration (e-learning)
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the overall Isilon cluster architecture
- Explain the cluster layout and different types of access
- Navigate the details of file access
- Configure cluster features
- Utilize the tools to perform cluster monitoring
The course prepares students to perform Isilon cluster administration. Topics include the configuration of basic and advanced SmartConnect, SMB and NFS client access; FTP, HTTP configurations; data protection/replication in single and multi-cluster implementations, archive deployment, snapshots and replication, SNMP integration, data protection and caching, analytics and monitoring, auditing and the job engine. This training consists of 8 modules.
Duration 5 days
Price (VAT excl.)
- Belgium: US$ 5,000.-
- The Netherlands: US$ 5,000.-