Who should attend
- Enterprise Network System Installers
- System Integrators
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Solutions Designers
It is recommended, but not required, to have the following skills and knowledge before attending this course:
- Strong understanding of enterprise wide area network design
- Strong understanding of routing protocol operation, including both interior and exterior routing protocol operation
- Familiarity with Transport Layer Security (TLS) and IP Security (IPSec)
Here are recommended Cisco learning offerings that may help students meet these prerequisites:
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the various components and architecture of the Cisco SD-WAN solution.
- Deploy vEdge routers in a secure extensible network.
- Create templates to aide in the deployment and operation of the secure extensible network.
- Configure and verify overlay routing in the secure extensible network.
- Create simple policies to control traffic flow in the secure extensible network.
The Cisco SD-WAN Operation and Deployment (ENSDW) v1.0 is a 2-day instructor-led hands-on course provides an overview of the Cisco SD-WAN solution and SD-WAN components. You will learn how to create, manage, and operate a secure extensible network using Cisco SD-WAN products. Cisco SD-WAN is a new technology, this training covers salient features such as zero-touch provisioning, secure network bring-up, configuration using feature templates, configuration of Overlay Management Protocol (OMP) and policies for network traffic management. Students will also learn about policies and quality of service (QoS) in the SD-WAN overlay network.