Cisco IOS XR Basic Troubleshooting (IOSXR201)
The Cisco IOS® XR Basic Troubleshooting (IOSXR201) training course is an instructor-led (ILT), lab-based, hands-on course offered by Cisco® Learning Services. It is also available as a virtual-instructor-led (VILT) course. The course provides the knowledge and skill sets required to perform various basic troubleshooting duties using Cisco IOS XR Software in a typical network environment.
The course teaches the fundamental concepts on which the operating system is based to understand how to troubleshoot problems relating to process failures, stuck processes, high CPU consumption processes, and interprocess communication (IPC) functions. In this course, you learn to interpret log messages and configure exception reporting and logging. Using system commands, you also learn how to monitor interfaces and controllers, and troubleshoot traffic flow issues through both Cisco Carrier Routing System (CRS-1) routers and the Cisco XR 12000 Series Router.
Who should attend
This course is intended for network professionals (including designers, implementers), network operations center (NOC) personnel, and support staff who are involved with the deployment and troubleshooting of Cisco routers that run the Cisco IOS XR Software operating system.
You should have the following knowledge and skills before attending this course:
- Completion of the Introduction to Introduction to Cisco IOS XR (IOSXR100) Training course or equivalent hands-on experience configuring and supporting Cisco IOS XR-based routers
- Basic knowledge of the architecture and operations of the Cisco Carrier Routing System (CRS-1), Cisco IOS XR 12000 Series Router, or Cisco ASR 9000 Series Routers
- Fundamental knowledge of Cisco IOS XR configuration and operation
- Basic knowledge of problem determination techniques and experience troubleshooting Cisco IOS XR routers in a large network environment
Cisco recommends that you have the following prerequisite knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of general routing concepts
- Experience working with command-line interface (CLI)-based network devices
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date