- Fast Lane LIVE
- E-learning for Cisco, AWS, Microsoft and Citrix
- Training by Vendor
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks
- Dell EMC
- Additional Vendors»
- Training by Technology
- Internet of Things
- Data Center
Full Text Search
Other Cisco Certifications
Cisco Specialist: Sales
Cisco Specialist: Borderless Networks
Cisco Specialist: Data Center
- Data Center Sales Specialist for Architecture
- Data Center Architecture Design
- Data Center Support for UC
- Data Center UF Support
- Sales Specialist for Unified Computing Technology
- Unified Computing Technology Design
- Unified Computing Technology Support
- Sales Specialist for Unified Fabric Technology
- Unified Fabric Technology Design
- Unified Fabric Technology Support
Cisco Specialist: FlexPod
Cisco Specialist: Internet of Things
Cisco Specialist: Advanced Routing & Switching
Cisco Specialist: Unified Communications & Video
Cisco Specialist: VPN & Security
Cisco Specialist: Wireless LAN
Cisco Specialist: Express Foundation
Cisco Specialist: Operating System Software
Cisco Specialist: Networking Programmability
Cisco Specialist: Service Provider
Cisco Certified Network Professional Service Provider (CCNP)
Achieving CCNP Service Provider certification proves your skills with service provider solutions. To earn CCNP Service Provider certification, you pass two exams: one that covers core service provider technologies and one concentration exam of your choice, so you can customize your certification to your technical area of focus.
The new CCNP Service Provider certification program prepares you for today’s professional-level job roles in service provider technologies. CCNP Service Provider now includes automation and programmability to help you scale your service provider infrastructure.
One of the industry’s most respected certifications, CCNP validates the core knowledge you need while giving you the flexibility to choose a focus area.
And now every exam in the CCNP Service Provider program earns an individual Specialist certification, so you get recognized for your accomplishments along the way.
There are no formal prerequisites for CCNP Service Provider, but you should have a good understanding of the exam topics before taking the exam.
CCNP candidates often also have three to five years of experience implementing service provider solutions.
Exams and recommended training
To earn CCNP Service Provider, you pass two exams: a core exam and a concentration exam of your choice.
- The core exam focuses on your knowledge of service provider infrastructure. The core exam is also the qualifying exam for CCIE Service Provider certification. Passing this exam helps toward earning both of these certifications.
- Concentration exams focus on emerging and industry-specific topics such as advanced routing, VPN services, and automation. You can prepare for concentration exams by taking their corresponding Cisco training courses.
Concentration exams (choose one):
Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SVPI)
CCNP Service Provider certification is valid for three years.