Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training
As the AWS (Amazon Web Services) Authorized Training Partner, Fast Lane provides the necessary skills to develop and operate infrastructures and applications in the AWS cloud.
Fast Lane wins AWS Award
AWS Training and Learning Paths
Amazon Web Services - Get started using AWS
Get an introduction to cloud computing and AWS.
Amazon Web Services - AWS System Architecture
Learn to design applications and systems.
- Architecting on AWS (AWSA)
- Advanced Architecting on AWS (AWSAA)
- Architecting on AWS Accelerator (ARCH-AX)
- Planning and Designing Databases on AWS (PD-DB)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate Certification Workshop (ACSAA)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional Certification Workshop (ACSAP)
- Exam Readiness Intensive Workshop: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (ACSAA-EXIW)
Amazon Web Services - AWS Development
Learn to develop cloud applications.
Amazon Web Services - AWS Operations
Learn to create automatable and repeatable deployments of applications, networks, and systems.
Amazon Web Services - AWS Specialization
Gain knowledge about AWS security services or big data solutions.
- Security Engineering on AWS (AWSSO)
- Big Data on AWS (BDAWS)
- Migrating to AWS (AWSM)
- Deep Learning on AWS (AWSDL)
- Data Warehousing on AWS (DWAWS)
- Practical Data Science with Amazon SageMaker (PDSASM)
- Media Essentials for IT Business Decision Makers (MED-ESS)
- AWS Security Essentials (SEC-ESS)
- Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty (ACDAS-EX)
- Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Database – Specialty (ACDS-EX)